The motto of the AAJ is Connect Foster Prosper. Connect to each other and with the Alma Mater, promotes learning, companionship, feeling of oneness & prospers at the same time.
It was founded in 2007 by the group of alumni graduating that year and is still around today. Association was set up with a purpose to foster a spirit of loyalty and to promote the general welfare of Institute from the desire for fellowship and the pull of an emotional bond with the college where we as students spent the crucial years of our lives.
Alumni have been known to do great thing throughout chapters.
- To develop and strengthen a feeling of fraternity amongst its members and the Alumni / present students of JGI.
- To act as a channel of communication for information related to the members’ general interest.
- Small informal group meetings of alumni
- Organizing reunions on the College campus or other places.
- Visits of the members of the faculty and administration of the College to alumni centre.
- To form a link between its members, fresh graduates, Present students and representatives of Industries, Associations etc.
- To organize talks, workshops, seminars, group discussions etc. on matters of topical interest.
- To set up and maintain a structure for the betterment of the college / its Alumni / its present students / libraries / information / services / placement cells.
It’s Important to stay connected!