(As per the AICTE Public Notification No. AICTE/LEGAL/04(01)/2007)
No application for refund of fee will be entertained after the last date of admission. (As decided by RPET/CMAT/CAM)
All application received for refund will be processed only after the last date of admissions.
All applicants will be provided a withdrawn number
(If after the last date of admission in any branch n no of seats remain vacant then last n no of students will not be eligible for any kind of refund against college fee.)
Procedure of Refund
- Applicant should obtain prescribed Fee Refund Form from the student cell and must submit to the office of registrar along with no dues certificate obtain from concerned departments in prescribed format.
- The fee would be refunded only after the applicant has surrendered the original fee receipt, ID card (if issued) and any other documents, as required by College at the time of refund.
- Once the form and payment receipt has been verified, the College will deduct admission processing charges, as applicable, from the amount collected against various heads of fees. The schedule of charges to be deducted is mentioned in the webpage below.
- Refund, if any, shall be made only through cheque (account payee) in the favor of the concerned applicant.
College Fee Refund Policy
- In case an applicant withdraws his/her admission and if the seat consequently falling vacant is filled by another waitlisted applicant (if any) by the last date of admissions, the total amount after a deduction of INR 1,000/- shall be refunded; otherwise one semester college fee shall be forfeited.
- In case an applicant withdraws his/her admission after the commencement of classes but before the last day of admission and if the seat consequently falling vacant is filled by another wait listed applicant (if any) by the last date of admissions, the total amount after a deduction of college fee on a monthly pro-rata basis shall be refunded; otherwise one year college fee shall be forfeited.
- In case any student withdraws his/her admission after the commencement of classes and also after the last day of admission, No refund against the college fee will be made as the seat shall remain vacant.
Hostel/Transport Fee Refund Policy
If any student withdraws his/her admission then the total amount received against hotel/transport fee after a deduction of hotel/transport fee on a monthly pro-rata basis shall be refunded.
Caution Money Refund Policy
Caution Money is refundable subjected to submission of No Dues Certificate obtain from various departments in prescribed format. Any kind of dues raised by any of the department of college will be liable to be recovered from caution money.